1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    2,441 Global Posts

Default is lenovo A1 any good ?

I own Playbook 64gb which I like it a lot. Best Buy Canada has Lenovo on sale for $160 Can. I am thinking of getting one as my second tablet because the price is right. I've read some reviews and the biggest complains are poor screen and choppy movie playback. any comments from long time lenovo users ? is it worth it or skip it

Sent from my BlackBerry Playbook using Tapatalk 2
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Global Posts
    2,441 Global Posts

I just came back from best buy and honestly I would not pay $160 for this tablet. it looks terrible. thick, screen sucks and overall it looks and feel outdated. I think I will stick with pb for now until google comes up with nexus version with bigger storage or at micro sd card slot. this lenovo is totally no go for me.

Sent from my BlackBerry Playbook using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: is lenovo A1 any good ?

I have owned and used one for the past six months, It's a beginner's entry level model. So am I. It has been back for warranty once. It is now broken by the android.process.acore problem that seems to be running rampant across the android universe regardless of manufacturer of device. I have tried several of the remedies but none have worked so far . . .