Which Tablet Should I Buy?

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
I am looking at (mainly) the ASUS Transfromer tf300 with dock, Google Nexus 7, and Lenovo a2109.

The main purpose I want to use it for is: Internet, 3d gaming (Modern Combat), Skype, Youtube, and creating word documents. I really like the idea of the keyboard dock on the transformer, but is it really worth the price? Also, my tablet has to have a quad core processor. I found the Lenovo on NewEgg for $250, Nexus 7 (32gb) is $250, and the tf300 is $350, but if I were to get the tf300, I would have to get the dock too ($100). I like the idea of a bigger screen, and I think I would be willing to sacrifice quality for size when it comes to the Lenovo. But, on the Nexus 7, I really like the idea of it being a google product.

Also, would the tf300 really be able to replace my computer as far as word documents go?

Thanks, this is my first post by the way.

Sammmmmy

May 17, 2013
Visit site
As the main purpuse you use, you should prefer a larger screen.The main difference among them is the size of screen. Lenovo A2109 has a larger screen than the others. So I give you a recommendation of Lenovo A2109.

kim wally

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: Which Tablet Should I Buy? Never buy a Lenovo!

I have not used my Levono Thinkpad a lot, just been slowly getting used to using a Tablet. It won't update -they haven't provided one, and now it is locked up with Lenovo on the screen. tried everything recommended. It's a brick.
Then I've discovered on the web, that this is a very common problem and Lenovo will charge a small fortune just to look at it!
Piece of Garbage