- 6 Posts
Which Tablet Should I Buy?
I am looking at (mainly) the ASUS Transfromer tf300 with dock, Google Nexus 7, and Lenovo a2109.
The main purpose I want to use it for is: Internet, 3d gaming (Modern Combat), Skype, Youtube, and creating word documents. I really like the idea of the keyboard dock on the transformer, but is it really worth the price? Also, my tablet has to have a quad core processor. I found the Lenovo on NewEgg for $250, Nexus 7 (32gb) is $250, and the tf300 is $350, but if I were to get the tf300, I would have to get the dock too ($100). I like the idea of a bigger screen, and I think I would be willing to sacrifice quality for size when it comes to the Lenovo. But, on the Nexus 7, I really like the idea of it being a google product.
Also, would the tf300 really be able to replace my computer as far as word documents go?
Thanks, this is my first post by the way.
- 05-22-2013, 02:50 AM #2
- 06-28-2014, 04:44 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Which Tablet Should I Buy? Never buy a Lenovo!
I have not used my Levono Thinkpad a lot, just been slowly getting used to using a Tablet. It won't update -they haven't provided one, and now it is locked up with Lenovo on the screen. tried everything recommended. It's a brick.
Then I've discovered on the web, that this is a very common problem and Lenovo will charge a small fortune just to look at it!
Piece of Garbage
- By cullenmichael34 in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 300Replies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2013, 05:45 AM
- By jabak3 in forum Misc. Android TabletsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-18-2012, 11:45 AM
- By redwind30 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2012, 11:35 PM
- By kylep23 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 40Last Post: 08-02-2011, 10:52 PM
- By gino_76ph#IM in forum Misc. Android TabletsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2011, 01:32 PM