Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Which Tablet Should I Buy?

I am looking at (mainly) the ASUS Transfromer tf300 with dock, Google Nexus 7, and Lenovo a2109.

The main purpose I want to use it for is: Internet, 3d gaming (Modern Combat), Skype, Youtube, and creating word documents. I really like the idea of the keyboard dock on the transformer, but is it really worth the price? Also, my tablet has to have a quad core processor. I found the Lenovo on NewEgg for $250, Nexus 7 (32gb) is $250, and the tf300 is $350, but if I were to get the tf300, I would have to get the dock too ($100). I like the idea of a bigger screen, and I think I would be willing to sacrifice quality for size when it comes to the Lenovo. But, on the Nexus 7, I really like the idea of it being a google product.

Also, would the tf300 really be able to replace my computer as far as word documents go?

Thanks, this is my first post by the way.

Default Re: Which Tablet Should I Buy?

Quote Originally Posted by cullenmichael34 View Post
    I think I would be willing to sacrifice quality for size when it comes to the Lenovo. But, on the Nexus 7, I really like the idea of it being a google product.
    In my opinion, just take Asus transformer TF 300.Nexus 7 in fact is produced by Asus.
    Love Android, Love Android Phone.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

Default Re: Which Tablet Should I Buy?

As the main purpuse you use, you should prefer a larger screen.The main difference among them is the size of screen. Lenovo A2109 has a larger screen than the others. So I give you a recommendation of Lenovo A2109.

Default Re: Which Tablet Should I Buy? Never buy a Lenovo!

I have not used my Levono Thinkpad a lot, just been slowly getting used to using a Tablet. It won't update -they haven't provided one, and now it is locked up with Lenovo on the screen. tried everything recommended. It's a brick.
    Then I've discovered on the web, that this is a very common problem and Lenovo will charge a small fortune just to look at it!
    Piece of Garbage