Where's the A1000 update gone?

rsp8

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Yesterday my A1000 notified that there was an update available but I would need to do a backup as it would reset my tablet back to factory default. So I cancelled the downlaod operation until I'd backed up. Obviously this is the (much needed) update to increase internal storage to 1.5gb. However since doing a backup and trying to downlaod the update again it tells me that my tablet is up to date. Where's it gone? Anyone know where I get it from? I've looked on various Lenovo sites but their level of support for this tablet seems to extend to a pdf version of the manual online and editing posts on the official forum, not giving answers to anything. Can I download the update to my PC and install it from there?

Lewis Leung

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I was also looking for the same update to expand memory to 1.5G.
The first update did nothing then it said I already have the latest release.
So I called support and the service rep told me to email a pic of my Settings / My Tablet page to him. Then a few hours later I got a new update and it finally works and i now have my 1.5G.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Maybe they found a critical bug and pulled the update, this DOES happen sometimes to different devices. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol