- 1 Posts
spell check underlining correctly spelled words in red
The dictionary is arbritrarily limited.
Simple english words are being flagged by spell check as incorrect.
For example: chocolate, the, go, hair, chair
It doesnt come up with alternative spellings either
For example, when i type ssndwich it doesnt suggest sandwich
I have made sure the input language is english and the spell check is set to english
I have seen on similar posts people suggest turning spellcheck off. I don't want the problem to go away though i want it fixed. I'd also like to use preditive
- 08-17-2013, 11:16 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: spell check underlining correctly spelled words in red
Here is the way I fixed it on my tablet:
1. Download Root Browser from Google Play.
2. Download these two files: LatinImeGoogle.apk & LatinImeDictionaryPack.apk.
3. Using "Root Browser" copy the two apks' you downloaded to the "/system/app" directory.
4. Rename (or delete) the file titled "LatinIME.apk".
5. Close "Root Browser, open "Settings", and configure auto-correct for the new Android Keyboard.
- By Hiren Rajgor in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 5Last Post: 10-13-2013, 03:15 AM
- By Debo19832003 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2013, 05:05 PM
- By bignaz in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 10Last Post: 08-13-2013, 12:29 PM
- By ItsChaii_28 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 13Last Post: 08-12-2013, 12:58 PM
- By WackyTomato in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2013, 11:11 AM