camera app doesn't see my sd card correctly

ursa34

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
i have a brand new lenovo ideatab a1000-f tablet. the first thing i did was install the upgrade to 4.1.2. i tried to take a photo using the camera app and it told me is that i needed an sd card to take a photo. i installed a 32gb micro sd and checked the memory setting where it said i had over 29gb available. so i tried the camera app again and it told me that "the sd card does not have enough space. please release some storage or change the default write disk in the settings." the hardware support supervisor (1st level tech was incompetent) said that this was a known problem and that i should check this forum for help. so here i am.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Open your Camera app and tap the Settings button. Is there a setting to change where the photos save to by default? If so, what are the choices? Sometimes "internal storage" (i.e., the onboard storage) is referred to as an "internal SD," while the physical microSD card that you insert is called the "external SD." Make sure "save to external SD" is selected.

trunals

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I am having similar kind of problem.I have tried on the camera storage setting but its showing sd card only..but still issue is not solved..My mobile is goophone ilite..
Shall appreciate your help!

Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang