Game speed faster on Lenovo tablet, can I adjust?

Rendell Sibal

Apr 15, 2016
Visit site
I have lenovo tab2 a7-10f tablet and i play such as piano tiles and fruit ninja it is faster that makes my game lost. But some device the speed is normal. This is from settings?

Last edited:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: My lenovo tablet is faster makes my game lost.

I have lenovo tablet and i play such as piano tiles and fruit ninja it is faster that makes my game lost. But some device the speed is normal. This is from settings?

How does the rest of the device feel? About the same speed? You an check the app settings to see if there is anything that allows you to control the speed of those apps; however, I think it's just the way the device feels. It's a little more snappy than what you are probably used to.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Moved to the Lenovo Tablet forum.

Can you clarify your question? Are you saying that some games are too fast?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If that only happens on the Lenovo tablet, then it may be a compatibility issue. Are you installing these games from Google Play Store, or from elsewhere? If the latter, then check on Google Play Store to see if those games are actually compatible with the tablet. If they're incompatible, they won't show up on the tablet's Google Play Store, and if you're looking on the Play Store website on your computer, it will specifically say that it's not compatible with all of your devices.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza