Thinkpad 2 speculation
Just wondering if anyone wanted to start dreaming and speculating about the TPT replacement. Here are my guesses:
Full HD display
Move the usb port to one side and dock the tablet to a proper keyboard dock like the tprime.
2gb of ram. Supposedly the K2010 will have this so I assume that the tpt would too.
S4 chip vs tegra3. This is to accommodate an LTE radio.
The dock will also have a full sized sd card slot.
All memory slots will be fully sdxc compatible.
No more hard buttons.
Those are my main guesses. Anyone else?
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2
- 05-12-2012, 06:49 PM #2
- 06-16-2012, 05:40 PM #3
- 07-23-2012, 09:07 AM #4
- 207 Posts
Re: Thinkpad 2 speculation
I think that Lenovo has a great tablet with the Thinkpad. Here's my wish list:
1) Thinner- But would that mean having them removing the USB port?
2) Better display- Would love to see the same type of display resolution Asus has on their tablets.
3) Tegra 3 processer or something faster- This is a device built for business, it should be faster.
4) Jellybean- I hope everyone agrees it should have the latest Android build on it.
5) Get rid of all the buttons- I do use them, and they're helpful. But there's really no reason to have them on there.
6) Bit better battery life.