- 5 Posts
Bluetooth Keyboard Pairing
Using Lenovo IdeaTab A2107, trying to pair to a Motorola Bluetooth keyboard.
Bluetooth is ON.
The Motorola is on the list of available devices.
If I click on it to pair, a configuration screen flashes and disappears, followed by the error message:
"Couldn't pair with Motorola Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard because of an incorrect PIN or passkey."
- By jasonsjwou in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 02-08-2013, 09:06 PM
- By hopper75 in forum HP TouchpadReplies: 11Last Post: 12-09-2012, 02:30 AM
- By teleburst in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2012, 01:58 PM
- By Chuck_B in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2012, 11:29 PM
- By rapmaster0 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 10-18-2011, 10:25 PM