Low Sys Memory of Lenovo Ideapad A1000l-f any fixes?
My brother in law just got a Ideapad A1000l-f for xmas and it is flashing low system memory this tablet has 512 memory. I had read that some people have done an update that increased the memory im assuming it was a firmware update.
Does anyone know if this is actully true or if there is a different way to do this.
- 02-04-2014, 10:34 PM #2
Re: Low Sys Memory of Lenovo Ideapad A1000l-f any fixes?
Check to see if there's a system update available. Here's an AC article about this: Lenovo IdeaTab A1000 update gives a much needed boost to internal storage | Android Central
- By melvin_87 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2014, 10:40 AM
- By eyebonk in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 02-05-2014, 02:26 AM
- By Social Distortion1968 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2014, 08:39 PM
- By Alyssa B1 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2014, 07:22 PM
- By mbranscum in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2014, 05:02 PM