Towelroot not working on S5? and unable to establish reliable connection.

anon(8952261)

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I had to factory reset my galaxy s5 due to technical problems (which are still persisting). I open towelroot, download it and choose make it ra1n, and it says my device is not supported how can I fix this? Also im unable to connect to my google account. I've set the date and time to automatic and even hard reset my phone (I tried modifying "hosts" but somehow my root was removed. I tried rooting again and towel root said my device was unsupported, so after I reset my phone and tried again and it still said my device was not supported. What do I do?

Last edited:

anon(8952261)

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
The last update to 4.4.2 broke towelroot on the S5. Try the XDA forum to see if they can help.

Okay makes sense but has Geoh0tz announced if he will be releasing a new towelroot update that makes it work again? Also I'm sending my android in for repair, however, I cannot remove the samsung galaxy s5 boot logo that has an unlocked padlock that says "CUSTOM". even through a complete hard reset the boot logo still exists there for some reason. Do you have any idea why?

ellisroy

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
If you have wanam installed there is a setting for this. Wanam>security hacks>system>fake system status

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech