- 4 Posts
Ally wont connnect to WiFi...Hello Everyone! Glad to be here!
Please, I need a hero! I am desperate to return my son's phone to him!
I have been working on getting my son's Ally to connect to google and WiFi without any luck!
Problem originated when it was recommended by geek squad to do a factory reset after full back up when my son's Ally wouldn't send texts! He could receive text just not able to send!We attempted every other reasonable logical advice, all to no avail.
Geek Squad walked me through data download and factory reset. The only thing they did not walk me through on was getting connected back up to mobile google and WiFi!
- 01-06-2015, 08:38 AM #2
Re: Ally wont connnect to WiFi...Hello Everyone! Glad to be here!
If you still have the phone, go into wi-fi and turn it on and tap and hold on the wi-fi network you need. I think your issue is that it just says connecting... and does not. This is how I fixed the issue.
- By jmberling in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2011, 07:59 PM
- By mrversatal in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2011, 10:58 AM
- By purple_passion68 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2011, 04:52 PM
- By Terrigno in forum HTC AriaReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2010, 08:16 PM
- By rwun in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2009, 05:16 AM