Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default calibrate the touch screen

A coworker of mine has the Ally, and mentioned that the calibration seems to be off. I've tried to find a way to calibrate it, but am not having any luck. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks!
    Formerly VZWRocks

Global Posts
    4,283 Global Posts
    Carrier
    what's wrong with stock?

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleW View Post
    A coworker of mine has the Ally, and mentioned that the calibration seems to be off. I've tried to find a way to calibrate it, but am not having any luck. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks!
    I just checked myself and don't see anything either. It should be under Menu > Screen and Keyboard but it isn't

Default Re: calibrate the touch screen

Don't know of you found the answer to this yet, but for the HTC one x the calibration tool is under settings, language & keyboard, HTC sense input, advanced settings. Hope this helps you.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks, but she ended up switching from the LG Ally to a different phone shortly afterwards because of the screen issues. The option simply was not available on that phone model.

Actually there is, i have the LG L90 phone &' was having that probem, youh go into settings > general > gestures &' it should be at the bottom saying callibration in its own tab