A coworker of mine has the Ally, and mentioned that the calibration seems to be off. I've tried to find a way to calibrate it, but am not having any luck. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks!
    07-25-2010 05:45 PM
    A coworker of mine has the Ally, and mentioned that the calibration seems to be off. I've tried to find a way to calibrate it, but am not having any luck. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks!
    I just checked myself and don't see anything either. It should be under Menu > Screen and Keyboard but it isn't
    08-17-2010 04:58 PM
    Don't know of you found the answer to this yet, but for the HTC one x the calibration tool is under settings, language & keyboard, HTC sense input, advanced settings. Hope this helps you.
    10-02-2012 04:55 PM
    Thanks, but she ended up switching from the LG Ally to a different phone shortly afterwards because of the screen issues. The option simply was not available on that phone model.
    10-02-2012 09:05 PM
    Actually there is, i have the LG L90 phone &' was having that probem, youh go into settings > general > gestures &' it should be at the bottom saying callibration in its own tab
    01-19-2015 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD