Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    743 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock!

Default Notification Light?

My wife has an LG Ally, and her one complaint is that there is no notification light to let her know she has a message. Instead, she has to unlock her phone to look at the notification bar. I have been unable to figure out where to adjust notification setting to use that nice big notification light.

Does the light even work as a notification light?

Thanks!
    Steve in CT

In the upper right part of the phone there is the little light that turns red when its charging and green when its done charging, well this light also turns white when you have notifications but only flashes once every 30 seconds or so.
    Formerly VZWRocks

Global Posts
    4,272 Global Posts
    ROM
    what's wrong with stock?

Also you may need to turn the notification light setting ON in some apps.
    Android is all about Personal Choice: Droid RAZR HD, Droid DNA, SGSIII, SG Note 2, HTC One X+, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus4... Hating is so Apple... we're better than that!

Correcting Some of the Shared Everything Misinformation * My Phone Collection

PSA - Verizon Galaxy Nexus Signal Strength Comparison

uses the program hand cent and you can have customizable colors for different peoples texts

I have this same problem... and cannot fix it!!

I use the Easy Reminder app also gives different lights for msgs and notifications. I have used it for over 3 months now with no issues despite what some other phone model users say. There is also COL Reminder app.