Angry Birds?

Chillout80s

May 21, 2010
Visit site
My wife just picked up an Ally last night. I noticed Angry birds wasn't in her market either. I was looking on the angry birds website and it says that it is designed to run on 2nd gen android phones. I believe the Ally is considered 2nd gen?

I do know that the Ally is going to be getting the OTA update for 2.2 for sure, there was an LG rep in the verizon store last night actually when we were there and she said that it's been approved and should be out soon.

sookster54

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
The Ally doesn't have a GPU, does it? I think that's the reason why it wouldn't show up, doesn't show up on my Moto Charm either (then again it has app compatibility issues with the market atm).

I'm interested in the LG Shine Plus which is the same as the Ally, but after searching I haven't been able to find any informationa bout the graphics aspect of the device, the lack of GPU would explain the OS response lag as well.

MadDog986

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
Make sure your phone has the new 2.1 update. However angry birds closes upon open for me so I dunno if it works for everyone.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Both my women now have the update and Angry Birds works fine. Recent word, btw, from a reliable VZW store rep says that his official VZW rep is now saying that the Ally won't get 2.2, they're afraid that it can't handle it, speed wise. Back and forth.