1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

Default Help with Ally

To make a long story short my son has an Ally phone...about 3 months old...he got in some trouble with his grades so we took his phone...lol Well he has since brought up his grades so we gave him the phone back...the phone was turned off for like 4 weeks...when he turned it on last night it had a ton of text messages in his box...when he went to send a text back none went through but yet he still can receive a message. His phone gets texts but for some reason will not send now...we updated his roaming *286 & also did a reset but still no change...any ideas on what we need to do to fix it? There was no changes to any of his settings from before the phone was turned off...help please...thx

I've had this issue before. Turn the phone off, take out the battery and turn it back on. That almost always does the trick.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

Thanks...
    Formerly VZWRocks

Global Posts
    4,271 Global Posts
    ROM
    what's wrong with stock?

If that does not work dial *22899 < SEND > and reprogram the phone.
    Android is all about Personal Choice: Droid RAZR HD, Droid DNA, SGSIII, SG Note 2, HTC One X+, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus4... Hating is so Apple... we're better than that!

Correcting Some of the Shared Everything Misinformation * My Phone Collection

PSA - Verizon Galaxy Nexus Signal Strength Comparison