Ally Battery Issues

Gitpicker51

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
Wife's Ally, which she loves, has recently turned into a battery muncher. For a few days, since a recent update, she'll have it fully charged, check email, send a few texts, take a short call or two and then lay it down. Yesterday afternoon it was fully charged and she hardly used it. This morning it was flat. Any suggestions? We're heading for the Verizon store this evening. I'm not android smart...have a BB myself. :(

Gitpicker51

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
Wife's Ally, which she loves, has recently turned into a battery muncher. For a few days, since a recent update, she'll have it fully charged, check email, send a few texts, take a short call or two and then lay it down. Yesterday afternoon it was fully charged and she hardly used it. This morning it was flat. Any suggestions? We're heading for the Verizon store this evening. I'm not android smart...have a BB myself. :(

**** Note: I DID check for similar issues and will try what I've seen. My issue didn't look quite the same, but hey, new problems often spur ask before try. I know...I work in tech support for our company.

danelliott

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Been having the same issues after update as well. The battery life has gotten horrible. Please post your results from the store visit.

rnarc206

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
My girls phone has had bad battery life and Have a blackberry. I was using her phone and noticed that every app you open does not close. On a blackberry you can close it but on an android you can not close out an app. So I downloaded The free app taskmanager to my girls phone without telling her. And the next day she said OMG i dont know how this app got on my phone but it is amazing because it makes my phone last longer.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX