- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Trying to figure out how to install my LG Enlighten to my Dell PC
I'm running Vista. And I've tried a lot of different forum posts but nothing is helping. I've connect my phone to the computer via USB cord and I've went to my SD card on My Computer. But from there I'm lost.
I'm also trying to figure out how to put music from my phone onto my SD card to give me more phone memory.
So, if anyone can help me, it would be much appreciated.
I've never had a smart phone before so I have no clue how to do any of this junk, so, if you could be very specific about it, that would also be great.
- By xxwckdxx in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 15Last Post: 02-20-2010, 11:33 AM
- By imnursed in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-17-2010, 02:52 PM
- By yamamonster600 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 3Last Post: 01-14-2010, 07:14 PM
- By tinsammich in forum Android AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-13-2009, 02:15 PM
- By PPH1 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 12-06-2009, 01:46 PM