Ok, I really hope someone can help me. I was reading the posts on here about the safe list of apps that can be removed (yes, I am aware that no promises were made about how safe), So I made a new file and put the apps in it from the system file and moved it to my sd card and as soon as I did my screen went black. I still have a task bar but that is it. So I thought ok no biggie I'll just hook up to the computer and move a few of them back. Well when I plugged up to the computer I couldn't see how to get beyond the sd card. Is there a way to get to the phone's system files through the computer?
    09-19-2013 08:11 AM
    1. did you try to simply reboot the phone?
    2. if all of your important data is backed up somewhere (Gmail, Dropbox, etc.), you might want to just to a factory erase reset and start again fresh.

good luck!
    09-19-2013 08:39 AM
    I was so proud of myself, on the qwerty keyboard I clicked on the mike and said root explorer and lo and behold root explorer opened!! So I was able to return the file that messed it up, but then I got a little too cocky and decided I didn't need the dialer (the phone is stricktly used for wifi), but the phone didn't like that idea now it pops a screen up saying the dialer quit and as soon as I click ok, it pops right back up before I can do anything else. I tried restarting and even taking the battery out...no luck. I should have left it alone when I fixed it the first time....LOL
    09-19-2013 11:01 AM