- 2 Posts
I should have known better!!!
Ok, I really hope someone can help me. I was reading the posts on here about the safe list of apps that can be removed (yes, I am aware that no promises were made about how safe), So I made a new file and put the apps in it from the system file and moved it to my sd card and as soon as I did my screen went black. I still have a task bar but that is it. So I thought ok no biggie I'll just hook up to the computer and move a few of them back. Well when I plugged up to the computer I couldn't see how to get beyond the sd card. Is there a way to get to the phone's system files through the computer?
- 09-19-2013, 08:39 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: I should have known better!!!
I was so proud of myself, on the qwerty keyboard I clicked on the mike and said root explorer and lo and behold root explorer opened!! So I was able to return the file that messed it up, but then I got a little too cocky and decided I didn't need the dialer (the phone is stricktly used for wifi), but the phone didn't like that idea now it pops a screen up saying the dialer quit and as soon as I click ok, it pops right back up before I can do anything else. I tried restarting and even taking the battery out...no luck. I should have left it alone when I fixed it the first time....LOL
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 09-25-2013, 08:25 AM
- By micheal datoc in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 09-23-2013, 09:55 AM
- By icellphones32 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2013, 01:54 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 13Last Post: 09-20-2013, 11:02 AM
- By 10rdan in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2013, 07:39 AM