- 2 Posts
Help with unlocking and CWm
I know many people have this phone and are giving up on it ever being cracked open, so I figured I'd start the first topic.
The bootloader is locked and its stuck on Android 4.0.4
There is no way to get CWM currently or TWRP
The phone can be rooted though!
I'm hoping this will spur up some interest.
- 04-09-2013, 06:02 AM #2
- 05-08-2013, 09:32 PM #3
- 05-13-2013, 09:59 AM #4
- 05-26-2013, 01:06 PM #5
- 1 Posts
Re: Help with unlocking and CWmHi there can I ask a very silly question? What is 'rooted'. I'm a smartphone newbie...last device was a zte chorus from cricket & that thing's garbage.. lol thanks!
There's more about it here. I would read it before deciding whether to root or not to root:
Rooting Your Android - Should You Root Android?
- 11-06-2013, 07:55 PM #6
- 10-08-2014, 07:59 PM #7
- 10-08-2014, 10:19 PM #8
- By Jbann131 in forum HTC VividReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2012, 09:00 PM
- By samrozzi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 07-28-2010, 07:57 AM
- By luke31 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 07-04-2010, 05:00 PM
- By z0phi3l in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 6Last Post: 05-27-2010, 08:12 PM
- By Quis89 in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 03-28-2010, 09:59 PM