- 6 Posts
microSD Cards and Total Memory LG Escape P870
I have the LG Escape P870. I just added a 8gb microSD card.
I thought this would act like adding memory to a computer, but smartphones seem to treat microSD cards as separate device.
Is there a way to merge the microSD card with the phone memory (just like adding memory to a PC)?
What I'm looking for is to have storage automatically flow into the microSD when the primary gets too full.
- 11-15-2013, 10:26 PM #2
Re: microSD Cards and Total Memory LG Escape P870
Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, but it doesn't quite work that way--if you want more onboard storage memory, unfortunately you have to make sure you have a phone that comes with it. Review this guide for more information: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-warnings.html
- 11-18-2013, 04:39 PM #3
- By maxburn in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 102Last Post: 07-03-2015, 05:56 AM
- By Adawg1203 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 12-10-2013, 01:19 PM
- By Chad H in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 16Last Post: 11-16-2013, 10:01 AM
- By TheDroidKid in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2013, 05:51 PM
- By flan in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2013, 05:27 PM