Wi-Fi Connection Issue

KalDodgson

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Hello! [Insert standard new person apologies if this is in the wrong place etc statement]

I actually was lucky enough to win an LG G Flex 2 a few weeks ago. Since it beat the hell out of my Moto G, I kept it. All was going well until last night. I'll try to explain as best I can:

My Wi-Fi on the phone is constantly trying to turn on. Notice I say "turn on" and not "connect". On the quick start menu at the top of the phone, the Wi-Fi symbol is now constantly in motion, the way it is when it's turning on. (Usually static when Wi-Fi is on.) When I enter the Wi-Fi settings, I see the message "Turning Wi-Fi on..." and nothing more. There's no list of networks or anything. The Off-On switch on the top of the settings is greyed out so I can't play with that. I also can't just turn off the Wi-FI altogether by any means. This problem has been consistant for the last 24 hours. I can use Data just fine, but can't connect to Wi-Fi at all.

So, I decided to do a hard reset. In fact I did two. Once through the phone settings, then again a couple of hours later via the Power and Volume buttons when the phone is off. This does not fix the issue. It's leading me to think it's a hardware issue, which is annoying - especially as I don't have insurance for the phone, yet.

If anyone has any thoughts on what I can try to fix this, you will have my gratitude.

Many thanks.

Rican Red Lion

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Hello! [Insert standard new person apologies if this is in the wrong place etc statement]

I actually was lucky enough to win an LG G Flex 2 a few weeks ago. Since it beat the hell out of my Moto G, I kept it. All was going well until last night. I'll try to explain as best I can:

My Wi-Fi on the phone is constantly trying to turn on. Notice I say "turn on" and not "connect". On the quick start menu at the top of the phone, the Wi-Fi symbol is now constantly in motion, the way it is when it's turning on. (Usually static when Wi-Fi is on.) When I enter the Wi-Fi settings, I see the message "Turning Wi-Fi on..." and nothing more. There's no list of networks or anything. The Off-On switch on the top of the settings is greyed out so I can't play with that. I also can't just turn off the Wi-FI altogether by any means. This problem has been consistant for the last 24 hours. I can use Data just fine, but can't connect to Wi-Fi at all.

So, I decided to do a hard reset. In fact I did two. Once through the phone settings, then again a couple of hours later via the Power and Volume buttons when the phone is off. This does not fix the issue. It's leading me to think it's a hardware issue, which is annoying - especially as I don't have insurance for the phone, yet.

If anyone has any thoughts on what I can try to fix this, you will have my gratitude.

Many thanks.

Last edited:

Gazarian

Jan 9, 2016
Visit site
Have you fixed this problem ? What have u done ? Iḿ having the same problem and I will appreciate you sahre the solution. Thanks:-!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463