G Flex 2 Vs V10

bo_woods

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I have a G3 right now and have also been looking at the G Flex 2..

Although I personally am not looking at the V10 vs. The G flex 2, I think the V10 may be the better device. The design looks more premium, the specs are higher and it has more "wow" factors, although I've never used the two and person and have only watched reviews and seen photos of the two.

huungryshark

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Flex 2 is 250€ and the V10 is 650€

Formfactor: nothing beats the Flex !
And and it's faster (Snapdragon 810) than the G4/V10.

Buy it , save money and wait for the Snapdragon 820 powered Flex 3 with 4GB RAM if you not have a lot money to spend right now.

I own the Flex 2 and I'm buying the V10 , too.

LG Flex 2

rld082982

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
I can't speak for the V10, but after owning the Flex for almost 2 months now, I love it, especially with the folio case. It has flagship specs.... and I'm still confused as to why this phone doesn't get more recognition. It was only $250, new and unlocked also... you can't go wrong.

GFlex2

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Currently own the G Flex and am selling the V10(unopened and unused) to obtain the Flex 2. Is there a reason the price is so low for the Flex 2? Is it not as good as the LG G Flex? I see that the screen features look similar to the LG G 4 device and are different from the original Flex device. Those are items I liked on the Flex device why would LG make the Flex 2 so similar to a different LG product?

Posted via the Android Central App

CPEjr

May 12, 2015
Visit site
Currently own the G Flex and am selling the V10(unopened and unused) to obtain the Flex 2. Is there a reason the price is so low for the Flex 2? Is it not as good as the LG G Flex? I see that the screen features look similar to the LG G 4 device and are different from the original Flex device. Those are items I liked on the Flex device why would LG make the Flex 2 so similar to a different LG product?

Posted via the Android Central App

I believe the reason the Flex 2 is so cheap now is because of all the negative hype the Snapdragon 810 was getting about overheating. It has since been debunked, most anyone will deny overheating and/or lag on the Flex 2. Especially in day to day use. I don't experience these problems on my device. The G4 and the Flex 2 are running the same version of Android on LG's custom skin, so naturally the screens will look the same. The advantage of the Flex 2 over the G4 are 1. 810 octacore processor (Flex 2) 808 hexacore processor (G4). 2. Flexible curve on the Flex 2, slight non flexible curve on the G4. The G4's advantages are removable battery and a better camera that's capable of raw images. Those are the differences between the two. Overall the G Flex 2 is a great device and you have nothing to be overly concerned about. Just be glad you can obtain a great device with good hardware for an awesome price. Sorry for the lengthy post.

Posted from one of my many Android devices.

huungryshark

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Love that it's flexible. Not have to worry sitting on it is so huge.
I was even standing on it one footed.
Also crashed on concrete floor, nothing. Small scrach at the edge.
I think most screens would've been broken.

LG Flex 2 (5.1.1)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699