LG G Flex 2 won't turn on?

A

AC Question

Hello, my LG G Flex 2 won't turn on after pressing Shutdown and restart. The screen went black after it had shut down and won't turn on. I've tried a hard reset with no luck. The strange thing about this is that the WiFi hotspot was turned on when I restarted it, and the WiFi network can still be seen by other devices, and can be connected to, but it gives no internet access.

Paul Murza

May 30, 2016
Visit site
Hello, my LG G Flex 2 won't turn on after pressing Shutdown and restart. The screen went black after it had shut down and won't turn on. I've tried a hard reset with no luck. The strange thing about this is that the WiFi hotspot was turned on when I restarted it, and the WiFi network can still be seen by other devices, and can be connected to, but it gives no internet access.

I wiuld try entering download mode and flashing a new kdz. Write here if you need directions

Paul Murza

May 30, 2016
Visit site
Ok, again I am impulsive, no sign of life you said other than wifi hotspot. I am stuck here. If you tried everything and there is no output I am really clueless

Paul Murza

May 30, 2016
Visit site
You should leave the phone until you cannot find the hotspot anymore. Maybe the wifi module blocks the phone somehow, it is a long shot. Then charge it and see if anything changes

flexer123

Jun 9, 2016
Visit site
Paul Murza said:
You said that you did a hard reset. How was that possible?
Yeah, sorry I wasn't clear on that one. I did the hard reset procedure, holding the power button, but no success.

Paul Murza said:
If you plug it to a wall charger does the screen show that it is charging?
No response when plugging it in unfortunately.

Paul Murza said:
You should leave the phone until you cannot find the hotspot anymore. Maybe the wifi module blocks the phone somehow, it is a long shot. Then charge it and see if anything changes
Yeah, I thought that too, it will most likely run out of battery at some point. Thanks for your help!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non