LG g flex 2 cannot connect to camera

kittenmueller

May 2, 2017
Visit site
I love my flex! But a while ago, camera stopped working. Rear facing shows up only sometimes and front facing are often grainy and upside down. he is what Ive done- EVERYTHING online. hard reset, clear cache, hold buttons 30 sec. tried other cameras, removed snapchat in case it interfered. No new updates available on my phone. Safe mode. So I finally accepted it had to be an actual hardware issue. I bought and installed a new rear facing camera. Worked perfectly for a couple of hours. Back to same thing!! Android v 51.1., build LMY47S, software version H95012d. I have researched and done everything I can find. I read there is an issue with this software version and this camera. True? I have read this camera has processer issues with over heat known to be too close to camera. Please help m! The phone is MINT and I love it, but I need a camera. Should I replace front camera as well? I am so disappointed!

JenFur04

Sep 25, 2017
Visit site
I just had the same issue with my flex 2. One day about almost 1 month ago, my camera was acting up. The rear camera would sometimes work, then the front would do the same, then I would get an error message saying "can not connect to camera." Didnt really think anything about it. As i dont really use my camera alot. Not a big deal. Then I also noticed my battery life would go super quick. Then I thought it was strange.
4 days ago, it randomly restarted. I would be scrolling Facebook or checking my email, surfing the web. Then BOOM! restart!
And then it was doing it a lot. Sometimes looping others not. I had just emailed all of my contact info and pictures to myself just in case. I'm glad I did because Friday the 22nd it forever bootlooped for about 1 hour. It finally shut off on it own. But man did it get sooo hot. I had to hold it up to the a.c. air in the car driving to at&t.
Of course I get there and that can't do anything. I only had 4 payments left on the NEXT plan. I was so looking forward to not having an extra payment. Why do I feel like that's a rip off for consumers??! So i had to get a new phone. One day I'm going to take apart the phone to see if I can fix it.
If you do t have insurance on your phone GET IT!!! I was thinking about a month ago but never did. I sure do wish I did.

Be careful it could start bootlooping! I'll cross my fingers that it doesn't for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze