Should i buy LG G Flex now or wait for Galaxy S 5 ?

golu14

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
im really bored with my iphone 5 now, even cheap nokias seem more interesting.

so its time for an upgrade to an android device.

i REALLY REALLY love the phone LG G Flex, which will release soon worldwide and in my country India too.

its perfect for my need, its curved and i have used nexus s and i know what curved screen means, its just wonderful.

also, it comes with OLED display and the phone and screen both look just stunning.

plus, ive heard LG G2 and G Flex are getting the latest android 4.4 very soon.

i dont know what i can ask more in a phone.

the processor, ram, gpu etc are all more than enough for my needs, all i think is that galaxy s 5 may have a revolutionary (and useful) innovative feature.

so the main question is should i go ahead and buy it or wait for galaxy s 5 ?

what do you think?

thanks! :)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
im really bored with my iphone 5 now, even cheap nokias seem more interesting.

so its time for an upgrade to an android device.

i REALLY REALLY love the phone LG G Flex, which will release soon worldwide and in my country India too.

its perfect for my need, its curved and i have used nexus s and i know what curved screen means, its just wonderful.

also, it comes with OLED display and the phone and screen both look just stunning.

plus, ive heard LG G2 and G Flex are getting the latest android 4.4 very soon.

i dont know what i can ask more in a phone.

the processor, ram, gpu etc are all more than enough for my needs, all i think is that galaxy s 5 may have a revolutionary (and useful) innovative feature.

so the main question is should i go ahead and buy it or wait for galaxy s 5 ?

what do you think?

thanks! :)

Welcome to the forums.
For me, that would be difficult to say. The Galaxy 5 is still in limbo as to even when it is going to be for sale.

Jlav78

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Touchwiz isn't really a great Android experience to have INFO but others like it.. You'll get updates more quickly I'd say on the S5 but the G flex is probably the better device and you can flash a custom ROM to it for updates

Posted via Android Central App

Amandana

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Ya mate as in my point of view recently I found an article written by Techyclick on LG G flex review. . . The phone is really awesome and this time LG has given the new face of Android Smartphone in this upcoming era. . .