Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Amandana
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Thumbs up Should i buy LG G Flex now or wait for Galaxy S 5 ?

im really bored with my iphone 5 now, even cheap nokias seem more interesting.

so its time for an upgrade to an android device.

i REALLY REALLY love the phone LG G Flex, which will release soon worldwide and in my country India too.

its perfect for my need, its curved and i have used nexus s and i know what curved screen means, its just wonderful.

also, it comes with OLED display and the phone and screen both look just stunning.

plus, ive heard LG G2 and G Flex are getting the latest android 4.4 very soon.

i dont know what i can ask more in a phone.

the processor, ram, gpu etc are all more than enough for my needs, all i think is that galaxy s 5 may have a revolutionary (and useful) innovative feature.

so the main question is should i go ahead and buy it or wait for galaxy s 5 ?

what do you think?

thanks! (:

Global Posts
    22,270 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Should i buy LG G Flex now or wait for Galaxy S 5 ?

Quote Originally Posted by golu14 View Post
    im really bored with my iphone 5 now, even cheap nokias seem more interesting.

so its time for an upgrade to an android device.

i REALLY REALLY love the phone LG G Flex, which will release soon worldwide and in my country India too.

its perfect for my need, its curved and i have used nexus s and i know what curved screen means, its just wonderful.

also, it comes with OLED display and the phone and screen both look just stunning.

plus, ive heard LG G2 and G Flex are getting the latest android 4.4 very soon.

i dont know what i can ask more in a phone.

the processor, ram, gpu etc are all more than enough for my needs, all i think is that galaxy s 5 may have a revolutionary (and useful) innovative feature.

so the main question is should i go ahead and buy it or wait for galaxy s 5 ?

what do you think?

thanks! (:
    Welcome to the forums.
    For me, that would be difficult to say. The Galaxy 5 is still in limbo as to even when it is going to be for sale.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Touchwiz isn't really a great Android experience to have INFO but others like it.. You'll get updates more quickly I'd say on the S5 but the G flex is probably the better device and you can flash a custom ROM to it for updates

Posted via Android Central App

Ya mate as in my point of view recently I found an article written by Techyclick on LG G flex review. . . The phone is really awesome and this time LG has given the new face of Android Smartphone in this upcoming era. . .
    SoCalBIGmike likes this.