- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
Should i buy LG G Flex now or wait for Galaxy S 5 ?
im really bored with my iphone 5 now, even cheap nokias seem more interesting.
so its time for an upgrade to an android device.
i REALLY REALLY love the phone LG G Flex, which will release soon worldwide and in my country India too.
its perfect for my need, its curved and i have used nexus s and i know what curved screen means, its just wonderful.
also, it comes with OLED display and the phone and screen both look just stunning.
plus, ive heard LG G2 and G Flex are getting the latest android 4.4 very soon.
i dont know what i can ask more in a phone.
the processor, ram, gpu etc are all more than enough for my needs, all i think is that galaxy s 5 may have a revolutionary (and useful) innovative feature.
so the main question is should i go ahead and buy it or wait for galaxy s 5 ?
what do you think?
- 12-04-2013, 09:04 AM #2
- 12-08-2013, 04:33 PM #3
- 47 Posts
Re: Should i buy LG G Flex now or wait for Galaxy S 5 ?
Touchwiz isn't really a great Android experience to have INFO but others like it.. You'll get updates more quickly I'd say on the S5 but the G flex is probably the better device and you can flash a custom ROM to it for updates
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-09-2013, 01:03 PM #4
- By david3772 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 05-31-2014, 06:27 PM
- By pavel_sf in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 11-26-2013, 05:38 AM
- By Matthew Faustini in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2013, 03:45 PM
- By worknman in forum VerizonReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2013, 12:27 PM
- By Aliaga in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2013, 11:08 AM