Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Default LG G Flex: Video and Voice Recording Problems

My LG G Flex is from AT&T. I did not try recording videos or voices right away, but after all the apps and settings completed, I've found that I can't record video. The top panel with the 4 functions disappear when I click on the red button. There's also no voice recording in any messenger-typed apps, voice memo, or voice command. Please help if there's anything I've disabled or I need a factory reset. Thanks.

Default Re: LG G Flex: Video and Voice Recording Problems

When you start recording the 4 functions are meant to go away. You can't change your recording options in the middle of recording. You should see in the top left, the light toggle button and "audio zoom". And in the middle the mode you chose, mine says "normal mode". And in the top right. You're record time "00:00:00" and "REC"

And I just went to the play store and typed in voice recorder. And downloaded one of those. Works like it's stock. I use "Smart Voice Recorder", Long press your saved recordings and it gives you options to share in messages, email, etc.

Sent from LG-D950 / LG G Flex using AC Mobile App
    Last edited by J0RDANDROID; 04-18-2014 at 07:56 AM.