LG G Flex: Video and Voice Recording Problems
My LG G Flex is from AT&T. I did not try recording videos or voices right away, but after all the apps and settings completed, I've found that I can't record video. The top panel with the 4 functions disappear when I click on the red button. There's also no voice recording in any messenger-typed apps, voice memo, or voice command. Please help if there's anything I've disabled or I need a factory reset. Thanks.
- 04-18-2014, 07:41 AM #2
- 30 Posts
Re: LG G Flex: Video and Voice Recording Problems
When you start recording the 4 functions are meant to go away. You can't change your recording options in the middle of recording. You should see in the top left, the light toggle button and "audio zoom". And in the middle the mode you chose, mine says "normal mode". And in the top right. You're record time "00:00:00" and "REC"
And I just went to the play store and typed in voice recorder. And downloaded one of those. Works like it's stock. I use "Smart Voice Recorder", Long press your saved recordings and it gives you options to share in messages, email, etc.
Sent from LG-D950 / LG G Flex using AC Mobile App
- By JClintB in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 07-30-2014, 02:22 AM
- By reelon in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ZoomReplies: 7Last Post: 05-12-2014, 12:24 AM
- By Andrew Martonik in forum Photo ContestsReplies: 489Last Post: 04-22-2014, 10:45 PM
- By chrisngrod in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2014, 07:11 PM
- By ncvtec1313 in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HDReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2014, 06:44 PM