drop tesr

Mika Kat

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I accidently dropped my g flex with no case and its fine. No cracked screen other than some curs and scratches on the back cover its fine.
It was probably a couple feet drop at least. I saw it bounce a couple times then land on its back.
I was scared but thankfully its fine.
Pretty impressed that its not cracked. Do you think its the plastic oled display that helped it not crack?
I should use the case I got for it but I don't like cases. I'm dumb like that.

Posted via Android Central App

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I don't like cases either and have dropped mine a couple times. Once in the toilet and it still works. Do you have pics of the damage?

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Mika Kat

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Cool naked phones are awesome.

Couldn't get a good pic of the damage just some scratches and dings you would get dropping it on concrete.

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
My old Echo (two 3.5 inch screens) damaged the concrete when I dropped it fifteen feet, almost a one inch gouge. Only scratched the paint.

If don't expect that much from the Flex but caseless is still my plan.

Onica Tata

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Wow, I had an echo too. We're probably the only 2 ppl that had one....lol. I dropped that phone too many times to count and just some scratches on the side.

Mika Kat

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I wish I had a case on it now I got these ugly scratches and scrapes on the corners. Oh well. Front is still nice,

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
That's why I got a case was because they edges got kind of nicked up a bit and I wanted to keep it a bit protected but yet I love the feel of this phone. Sometimes I just sit around and look at it.

Mika Kat

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
That's why I got a case was because they edges got kind of nicked up a bit and I wanted to keep it a bit protected but yet I love the feel of this phone. Sometimes I just sit around and look at it.

Its a beautiful piece of art. Perfect phone thin bezels. I love it.

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
The more I play with it the more amazed I am that everything just works. A real rarity looking at other device subforums. Also a number of guys on XDA-dev said "not gonna bother changing the launcher" which is rather high praise...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36