I accidently dropped my g flex with no case and its fine. No cracked screen other than some curs and scratches on the back cover its fine.
It was probably a couple feet drop at least. I saw it bounce a couple times then land on its back.
I was scared but thankfully its fine.
Pretty impressed that its not cracked. Do you think its the plastic oled display that helped it not crack?
I should use the case I got for it but I don't like cases. I'm dumb like that.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-21-2014, 05:15 PM #2
- 05-07-2014, 08:57 PM #4
- 05-08-2014, 08:33 AM #5
- 05-08-2014, 06:28 PM #7
- 05-10-2014, 04:14 AM #9
Re: drop tesr
The more I play with it the more amazed I am that everything just works. A real rarity looking at other device subforums. Also a number of guys on XDA-dev said "not gonna bother changing the launcher" which is rather high praise...
- 05-10-2014, 04:07 PM #10
- By jmditrapani in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 10Last Post: 07-18-2014, 12:15 PM
- By EdwardTodorov in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 4Last Post: 04-25-2014, 05:19 AM
- By Kibbster in forum HTC One M8Replies: 60Last Post: 04-22-2014, 07:02 PM
- By Jeric Gorospe in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 04-21-2014, 08:54 AM
- By Scott111 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 04-19-2014, 07:03 PM