LG G Flex: Sprint KitKat update available

Mika Kat

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Waiting for mine. Can't wait. How's your experience with the KK update on your flex? How do you like it?

Posted via Android Central App

ether813

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
Still waiting for the update. They shouldn't have announced it if it was n not available to everyone yet....my opinion.

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
They are rolling it out in batches again. They usually do this, so if there are any issues it can be canceled. If we are getting 4.4.2 I'm not so sure I would want to accept the 'update'. Keeping my eyes peeled.

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
The update is awesome! Not sure why you wouldn't want it. Battery seems better than it already was and among performance which is better also

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Kilroy13

Banned
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Just got kitkat last night! First thing i noticed was how smooth everything is! If you havent got the update yet try clearing the data and cache of the google framework app, then force stop google framework and then reboot phone, this worked for me!

SENT FROM MY G-FLEX, BECAUSE SIZE MATTERS, BUT SO DOES FLEXability😁

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
That actually sounds good thus far. It's just some other models have been afflicted with problems like the camera being stuck on and sucking the battery down. If there are no surprises in the next week I will be very happy.

Onica Tata

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Ever since updating my Tmobile flex yesterday morning , I've had to charge the battery 3x. **** is draining within 4hrs wether I'm using the phone or not. I'm so pissed!!

Mika Kat

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Just got my kit Kat update this morning. Loving it so far.
Now my g pad and g flex have kit Kat goodness. Yummy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance