Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Call reject unknown number

Nice to see that you can reject unknown calls now. Anyone know if they are given a option to leave a message or does it not go through? I have a app that I can reject but I set it so they go directly to voice mail.
    Also I'm wondering what do you guys use for caller id? I only seem to see who's calling if it's in my contacts. I used white pages app but it keeps stopping every few calls and has become a pain lately.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Default Re: Call reject unknown number

Quote Originally Posted by Topgonzo View Post
    Nice to see that you can reject unknown calls now. Anyone know if they are given a option to leave a message or does it not go through? I have a app that I can reject but I set it so they go directly to voice mail.
    Also I'm wondering what do you guys use for caller id? I only seem to see who's calling if it's in my contacts. I used white pages app but it keeps stopping every few calls and has become a pain lately.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
    Not sure why you'd need a 3rd party app to reject a call when, in fact, you're given the option in the form of a green button to accept on the left side of the screen and a red button on the right side to decline. Swiping up on the Decline button, indeed, allows the caller to leave a v/m if they so choose.

Default Re: Call reject unknown number

Quote Originally Posted by grgiwoyna View Post
    Not sure why you'd need a 3rd party app to reject a call when, in fact, you're given the option in the form of a green button to accept on the left side of the screen and a red button on the right side to decline. Swiping up on the Decline button, indeed, allows the caller to leave a v/m if they so choose.
    AUTO REJECT AUTO REJECT AUTO REJECT.

I could alter the typeface and color if this is not clear enough.