LG G Flex: Kit Kat Update

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Ok so I had the LG G2 no problems nothing a few months in i noticed the Google.gapps popping up on reboots i thought nothing of it then i realized I wasn't able to send or receive picture messages by text over wifi i exchanged the phone twice thinking just a defect finally i decide to get rid of it an i went with the LG Flex had no problems yesterday i got the update for the Kit Kat an now i am having the same problem i did before with the G2 is anyone else having this issue?

Posted via Android Central App

ferchope

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I had the same issue after the kitkat update but i realized that the culprit in my case was the swiftkey app.i unistalled it and no more issues anymore

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Visa Declined

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Yep, the "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" had me pulling my hair out after the KitKat update. I factory reset my phone 3 times but it would always show back up after I re installed my apps. Finally, after reading a bunch of threads on the web I came across a post here at Android Central where someone with a G2 claimed that Swiftkey was causing the error. It made sense because I was running Swiftkey, and it was one of the last apps I installed right before the process started crashing. Long story short, uninstall Swiftkey and the problem was gone. Someone over at XDA said that installing Google Keyboard will cause the same problem, though I haven't verified that.