Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG G flex bug on organizing playlist music?

Hi, I just got my LG G Flex recently and I've got music on it now. I'm making a playlist for my music in it and have the songs in my playlist, but not in the order I want it in. I find that hold down on the the three sold bars located left to the song one wants to move is the way of moving it. The problem I am having is, when I'm wanting to move the song to the top or move it up at all I have to keep moving my finger in an up and down motion just to get the playlist songs to move continually. The song I have selected, while still holding the song down with my finger, I try moving the song up to the top of the playlist to get the playlist to move the songs up faster, but that doesn't work.

I hope what I'm saying is making sense I'm doing my best on explaining this.

Again to reitterate the problem, is there an easy way to organize music in the playlist in my phone manually?

In addition to this, I've noticed that when I want to take a plictures of myself using the camera on the back of the phone, the LED light doesn't come on anymore. I have it selected in the settings to where it's supposed to light up green when the camera detects my face and I worked once before, but I cannot recall what I did exactly and now I can't get the LED light to light up when it detects my face. I have tried setting the camera to portrait setting and others, but with no avail.

If someone could give me some insite to this, that would be much appreciated.

Default Re: LG G flex bug on organizing playlist music?

Quote Originally Posted by TapStrider View Post
    Hi, I just got my LG G Flex recently and I've got music on it now. I'm making a playlist for my music in it and have the songs in my playlist, but not in the order I want it in. I find that hold down on the the three sold bars located left to the song one wants to move is the way of moving it. The problem I am having is, when I'm wanting to move the song to the top or move it up at all I have to keep moving my finger in an up and down motion just to get the playlist songs to move continually. The song I have selected, while still holding the song down with my finger, I try moving the song up to the top of the playlist to get the playlist to move the songs up faster, but that doesn't work.

I hope what I'm saying is making sense I'm doing my best on explaining this.

Again to reitterate the problem, is there an easy way to organize music in the playlist in my phone manually?

In addition to this, I've noticed that when I want to take a plictures of myself using the camera on the back of the phone, the LED light doesn't come on anymore. I have it selected in the settings to where it's supposed to light up green when the camera detects my face and I worked once before, but I cannot recall what I did exactly and now I can't get the LED light to light up when it detects my face. I have tried setting the camera to portrait setting and others, but with no avail.

If someone could give me some insite to this, that would be much appreciated.
    Facial recognition seems to be shared among several apps and if it stops the best fix is usually to restart the phone, that's what I've done with my Samsung tablet. I will look into the music app, I've been lazy and listening to FM and Shoutcast.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Well, I didn't use the play music app when organizing the songs in my playlist. I used the quick play? I think is what it's called. I tapped on the CD picture and went over to the playlists tab and selelcted the playlist in question and was able to do the organizing that way. Again, I did not use the play music app.
    Banned

Global Posts
    366 Global Posts

To take selfies with the main camera, open camera tap the settings gear and then tap focus, now set to facial recognition.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

The Play Music app has one downfall and that is it.. I have over 1,500 songs in my playlist, so to sort through ALL of that to get to a certain song I want to hear is asinine.. Just an idea, but I think there should be a sort by Artist button, or alphabetical..