Help ME!

JonesE11

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Caught up in rooting device i messed up but besides that. My phone is stuck on the LG boot logo. Do i just wait for it to power off,charge it, then go for recovery mode(cwm)? idk what else i could really think of.. i just lost my ID so i cant go through the whole t mobile replacement process rn im in a stick situation lol. but please help :':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)'(

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello. Do you still have access to CWM? Can you mount the phone in recovery to see if a PC will find the phone?

JonesE11

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
no, the phone started booting but is stuck on the LG Logo. Since there is no removable battery idk how i could turn the phone off to get into recovery

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Caught up in rooting device i messed up but besides that. My phone is stuck on the LG boot logo. Do i just wait for it to power off,charge it, then go for recovery mode(cwm)? idk what else i could really think of.. i just lost my ID so i cant go through the whole t mobile replacement process rn im in a stick situation lol. but please help :':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)'(

Try holding power and VolDn for up to two minutes, and I think there was already a thread on XDA where this advanced issue was resolved for someone..

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Just hold the power until the phone turns off.

I was pretty sure that holding just power alone would normal-boot the phone only. And I believe adb reboot recovery is not the fix for this loop or has already been tried, this issue was mentioned before but my eyes must be glazed over. I swear there's a topic on XDA.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I was pretty sure that holding just power alone would normal-boot the phone only. And I believe adb reboot recovery is not the fix for this loop or has already been tried, this issue was mentioned before but my eyes must be glazed over. I swear there's a topic on XDA.

I may be wrong. There's many phones where you just hold the power and force the phone to shut off. I don't know if he has adb access, but if he does, that'd be great.