Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Help ME!

Caught up in rooting device i messed up but besides that. My phone is stuck on the LG boot logo. Do i just wait for it to power off,charge it, then go for recovery mode(cwm)? idk what else i could really think of.. i just lost my ID so i cant go through the whole t mobile replacement process rn im in a stick situation lol. but please help

Global Posts
    4,216 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Default Re: Help ME!

Hello. Do you still have access to CWM? Can you mount the phone in recovery to see if a PC will find the phone?
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

no, the phone started booting but is stuck on the LG Logo. Since there is no removable battery idk how i could turn the phone off to get into recovery

Quote Originally Posted by JonesE11 View Post
    Caught up in rooting device i messed up but besides that. My phone is stuck on the LG boot logo. Do i just wait for it to power off,charge it, then go for recovery mode(cwm)? idk what else i could really think of.. i just lost my ID so i cant go through the whole t mobile replacement process rn im in a stick situation lol. but please help
    Try holding power and VolDn for up to two minutes, and I think there was already a thread on XDA where this advanced issue was resolved for someone..

Global Posts
    4,216 Global Posts
    ROM

Quote Originally Posted by JonesE11 View Post
    no, the phone started booting but is stuck on the LG Logo. Since there is no removable battery idk how i could turn the phone off to get into recovery
    Just hold the power until the phone turns off.
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    Just hold the power until the phone turns off.
    I was pretty sure that holding just power alone would normal-boot the phone only. And I believe adb reboot recovery is not the fix for this loop or has already been tried, this issue was mentioned before but my eyes must be glazed over. I swear there's a topic on XDA.

Global Posts
    4,216 Global Posts
    ROM

Quote Originally Posted by Relgoshan View Post
    I was pretty sure that holding just power alone would normal-boot the phone only. And I believe adb reboot recovery is not the fix for this loop or has already been tried, this issue was mentioned before but my eyes must be glazed over. I swear there's a topic on XDA.
    I may be wrong. There's many phones where you just hold the power and force the phone to shut off. I don't know if he has adb access, but if he does, that'd be great.