Can I recover files & how?

texansummer

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
So, I am just an *****. I was bored & looking through my phone. I managed to delete all my "Misc Files" when I was looking at my internal storage. In the process, it deleted all my music, books, some pictures, & the files from my SMS Backup & Restore App. Is there any possible way to get these items back or am I s.o.l? I have not turned off my phone or performed any updates since I lost the files. Any & all suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: Can I recover files & how?

So, I am just an *****. I was bored & looking through my phone. I managed to delete all my "Misc Files" when I was looking at my internal storage. In the process, it deleted all my music, books, some pictures, & the files from my SMS Backup & Restore App. Is there any possible way to get these items back or am I s.o.l? I have not turned off my phone or performed any updates since I lost the files. Any & all suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks in advance!

.....well the phone does not have a recycle bin and represents itself to your computer as a media sync server. Hm...unless there was an app that required root and could look at raw sectors, probably not.

I have religiously been using the LG full backup functionality that is built directly into the phone, probably missing some useful data but better than nothing and it was preinstalled so why not.

Last edited by a moderator: