- 2 Posts
Calls placed on hold issue
I am inquiring if anyone else is having this issue. When I am on a call and I am holding the phone to my ear, either my cheek or my facial hair is triggering the "hold" button on the call screen. This happens about 10 times a day and it's SUPER annoying! I called AT&T and they couldn't find anything to resolve this, and they referred me to LG, and they were COMPLETELY useless. They just expect you to send your phone in for repair rather than seeing what options are available.
Anyone know of a way to either disable the hold button, or enable the feature that will turn my screen off when i'm holding the phone to my ear?
- 07-16-2014, 07:44 PM #2
- 07-16-2014, 08:55 PM #3
Re: Calls placed on hold issue
On my Sprint phone all relevant settings are stored under Settings > Call. If you are super lucky there is a small chance the proximity box is just unticked.
- By Faithbits in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 19Last Post: 01-12-2017, 02:26 PM
- By conan1071 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 20Last Post: 09-05-2014, 02:39 AM
- By VanBCguy in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-19-2014, 03:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2014, 03:50 AM
- By LiamMaynard99 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2014, 06:50 PM