Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Notifications Problem

I have the LG Flex (T-mobile version) on Family Mobile. It's been working great, up until a few days ago, I stopped getting notifications (Facebook, Twitter, any app really) while using data. If I have sync on, I can get Email noticications. I get all the notificatoins just fine while using Wifi. The internet works just fine if I wanted to just browse, go on Facebook and all, just no notifications.

I've tried everything, even doing a factory reset, and still doesn't work. Is there something I'm missing? I haven't called Family Mobile yet, as it usually takes forever to get customer service there, and they aren't the most helpful people sometimes anyways lol. Thanks for any help!
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Notifications Problem

I figured out what was causing the issue. Only weird thing now is I'm not getting all notifications from Facebook and Twitter, only certain ones, but that's not that important. Probably fix itself after app updates.