Cases for G Tab 7.0

psychotron

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
What is everyone using for protection on their G Tab 7.0? I picked up the Poetic Revolution heavy duty case from Amazon about a week ago. Overall, I really like it and the price is pretty reasonable for a rugged case. It is very tight fitting, which is a good thing. No slop, no wiggling around. All the camera holes and port openings line up very well and the case itself feels very sturdy. As an illustration of just how tightly it's put together, it took a good amount of sweat and finger strength to get the face with built in screen protector off so I could get the tablet into it in the first place. I certainly won't be taking it apart to clean inside very often, I'll tell you that much. The only knock I have against it so far is that the flap covering the Micro USB charging port is not very snug. When you unplug it after charging overnight, the flap just kind of hangs there. There is no tension to hold it back in place, but it does return to it's original position after a while. Not sure how many times it will do that before it finally quits going back altogether, but for the price paid it's a minor inconvenience in my opinion.

Poetic LG G Pad 7.0 [Revolution Series] Protective Hybrid Case with Built-In Screen Protector

poetic.jpg

Bob31464

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tip. Right now I'm using a Belkin Verve Folio Stand case for a Kindle Fire that I picked up at BestBuy on clearance the day after I got my Gpad, it fits like a glove. There's no hole for the camera but I never take pics with a tablet anyway.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
What is everyone using for protection on their G Tab 7.0? I picked up the Poetic Revolution heavy duty case from Amazon about a week ago. Overall, I really like it and the price is pretty reasonable for a rugged case. It is very tight fitting, which is a good thing. No slop, no wiggling around. All the camera holes and port openings line up very well and the case itself feels very sturdy. As an illustration of just how tightly it's put together, it took a good amount of sweat and finger strength to get the face with built in screen protector off so I could get the tablet into it in the first place. I certainly won't be taking it apart to clean inside very often, I'll tell you that much. The only knock I have against it so far is that the flap covering the Micro USB charging port is not very snug. When you unplug it after charging overnight, the flap just kind of hangs there. There is no tension to hold it back in place, but it does return to it's original position after a while. Not sure how many times it will do that before it finally quits going back altogether, but for the price paid it's a minor inconvenience in my opinion.

This is the EXACT same case I have for my GPad 7 LTE,

There are only a couple issues I had with this case.

1. The built in screen protector retains smudges too badly, so I popped it out.
  2. The Volume/Power buttons can be somewhat hard to press with this case on. I just got used to it and kept it.

Jeff H2

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
I picked up a Lifeworks case that I like for my company Samsung GALAXY Tab2. Unfortunately, the LG G Pad 7.0 is a silly millimeter smaller. The result is the LG G Pad 7.0 can slip out of it.
I like this case because it has four elastic corner holders to keep the tablet in place making it easy to remove. Also my case has a tab on the back which fits into my tripod, so I can make videos with the tablet in the case. While that concept works very successfully for the Tab 2, as loose as the G Pad is, I am scared to try making videos with it in this case.

Result: I am still looking for a case that will hold the G Pad securely and mount on my tripod.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair