LG G Pad 7.9 Help - Text

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
On my phone when I use a word from predictive text it automatically puts a space after the word. If I put a period after a word it puts a space & capitalizes the next word. How do I get my tablet to do that?

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings>Language & Input​, and go to the keyboard's settings. Look for an Auto-Space option, and make sure it's turned on.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Were you able to get into the keyboard settings and couldn't find it there? Or were you unable to find the keyboard settings?

If you didn't find it within the keyboard settings, then consider installing another keyboard, like Google Keyboard or Fleksy.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If you tap on the text field, you should see the cursor, a blinking vertical line. Did you used to see it, and now it's gone? Or has it never been there?

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
If I tap on a text field I get a blue arrow but no line. For a couple seconds. Then it goes away. I know there's a way to change it. Just don't know what it is. Also like to be able to see it all the time. Not just for a couple seconds. I have a tendency to get lost.

Posted via the Android Central App