Keyboard problems with G Pad 7.0 LTE

datawalla

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Since my Kindle Fire is stuck in a boot loop that I haven't had time to deal with, I'm using my fiancée's LG G Pad 7.0 LTE (which she got for free and hadn't touched in several months). One thing that she had complained about I'm now dealing with. The keyboard randomly closes when you're in the middle of writing something. I thought it was a problem with the LG keyboard itself, so I downloaded Swype, but the same thing happens with that keyboard. You're writing a message and, sometimes in the middle of a word, the keyboard just closes and it takes multiple taps and several seconds to get it to open again. And then sometimes as soon as you start writing, it closes again. I've had it do that to me three times in a row. Has anyone else had this happen? Any idea what could be going on?

Shep360

Jun 18, 2016
Visit site
I have 2 LG notepads that I mostly play a game on or use to search web. The game (Dragonvale) has character name changing option. Occasionally I am able to type in the maximum of 8-10 characters but 85% of the time keyboard disappears before I can finish & it returns to default. I also experienced keyboard disappearing when online (which is why I am using my iPad right now). I have tried changing keyboards including changing default, shutting down, using smart clean and any other suggestions I can find. Sometimes these fixes work for a while but ultimately both devices return to having problems. Can anyone help? This has been going on for over a year and it is unbelievably frustrating.

dlcpa

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Datawalla, Happens all the time in Facebook and many other things like videos crashing. Look on this forum, it's driving me crazy. It's a piece of garbage. Either RAM management sucks or it needs more RAM than 1 GB

Posted via the Android Central App