LG G Pad 8.3 - UK Release... Available now!!

kalo88

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: UK Release... Available now!!

It comes Monday :( Longest 3 days ever! :(

I hope it's good, I only really like 8 inch ish tablets (7 and 10 too big/small) and there aren't that many! Samsungs offering isn't the best, very plasticky, expensive and the screen actually hurts my eyes!

betty_boop245

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: UK Release... Available now!!

I've ordered one from Asda for ?229, picking it up on Monday :) I hope we see some decent cases for this tablet. I've had to order a cheap universal case from EBay until the decent cases come out!

Posted via Android Central App

Geordie_Ahmed

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I've ordered one from Asda for ?229, picking it up on Monday :) I hope we see some decent cases for this tablet. I've had to order a cheap universal case from EBay until the decent cases come out!

I just ordered mine from Asda, I pick it up on Wednesday

Can you link to the case that you got for it?

kalo88

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
Mine just arrived, beautiful device but one thing I am noticing which is a huge shame.

It sometimes random reboots when you unlock the device just like the g2 (google it). I'm hoping this can be fixed with a software update, i'm going to monitor it as I don't really want to return the device as it has everything I really want in a tablet. Premium design, gorgeous screen, good speakers and the perfect screen size!

betty_boop245

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
EBay item no 400603338299. Its just a cheap one, I like the rotating cases, but there aren't any decent ones out yet

dannysmith43

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Mine just arrived, beautiful device but one thing I am noticing which is a huge shame.

It sometimes random reboots when you unlock the device just like the g2 (google it). I'm hoping this can be fixed with a software update, i'm going to monitor it as I don't really want to return the device as it has everything I really want in a tablet. Premium design, gorgeous screen, good speakers and the perfect screen size!

Sounds like a software thing....especially if Go suffers from it too!