1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bluetooth Headphone Audio Lag

Has anyone used their G Pad with bluetooth headphones? I have have the LG Tone 700's and have audio lag problems when watching videos. Happens in Plex, Netflix and Dishanywhere apps. I don't seem to have the problem on my Nexus 4.

If you have what headphones do you use?

Also does anyone know if the G Pad supports atp x? The CSR website doesn't list the G Pad but I wonder if its because its semi new. The LG Tone+ 730 supports atp x and some have said it helps their bluetooth issues.

Default Re: Bluetooth Headphone Audio Lag

i get lag from my cars bluetooth with my LG Optimus G and my iPad 3. I just assumed it to be normal

Hi bsell811,

Sorry to hear you are having lags. We do have a few questions that would help determine the answer to this problem:

1) Are you watching video that you loaded to the pad or streaming, when this occurs?
    2) Were you using a specific app?

Also, we can advise that the 730 does support atp-x but the others, such as the 700, do not.

Please let us know.

Regards,
    ^CL

FWIW, I used some cheap BT headphones just the other night (P311-something) and noticed no appreciable lag. I was watching video located on the device (using MX player) and not streaming.

I have a pair of Tone-700s at home, if I remember, I'll try them out this weekend.

-Suntan
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by LGElectronics View Post
    Hi bsell811,

Sorry to hear you are having lags. We do have a few questions that would help determine the answer to this problem:

1) Are you watching video that you loaded to the pad or streaming, when this occurs?
    2) Were you using a specific app?

Also, we can advise that the 730 does support atp-x but the others, such as the 700, do not.

Please let us know.

Regards,
    ^CL
    I am primarily watching streaming video, however i did download a video thru plex and have the same issue. It happens in netflix, dish anywhere, and plex.

Does the G Pad itself support atp-x?

i think with any Bluetooth device you will always have lag when watching a video?