1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Q-Pair

From my understanding, the q-pair function relies on bluetooth. Has anybody had any issues with it if your phone is a good distance away, such as the other side of the house? Also, does this drain the battery much more than normal (on the tablet and phone)?

Default Re: Q-Pair

Quote Originally Posted by clemson77on View Post
    From my understanding, the q-pair function relies on bluetooth. Has anybody had any issues with it if your phone is a good distance away, such as the other side of the house? Also, does this drain the battery much more than normal (on the tablet and phone)?
    From my experience, the answer to both of these questions is no. I have a G2 and a G Pad 8.3 and there was a time that I forgot I had QPair on and I took my phone away from my tablet and vise versa and it stayed connected. Of course most Bluetooth has at least a 30ft range and Bluetooth 4.0 which I believe both the G Pad and G2 have can supposedly reach beyond 200 feet.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts

I can't seem to get the pair to work on my Verizon g2. Can you give me some tips?

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by The_PLBs View Post
    I can't seem to get the pair to work on my Verizon g2. Can you give me some tips?

Check the update LG apps app, that sounds funny LOL. Anyway you need to update the Qpair and then it will work on the Verizon G2.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

ROM
    Liquid ROM

Quote Originally Posted by tx_tuff View Post
    Check the update LG apps app, that sounds funny LOL. Anyway you need to update the Qpair and then it will work on the Verizon G2.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
    Can anyone confirm that Qpair will work with the Verizon G2? I'm using CleanROM on my G2 and just picked up the G Pad 8.3 so that my phone can be in my pocket on my train and just use my tablet to get texts/phone calls without having 2 devices in my hands. If not, may decide to cancel order or return. Any feedback would be great. The threads at the bottom haven't been updated so maybe it's resolved.

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts

Works great.

I have a Nexus 5 paired now, works great. I think they connect by Bluetooth but by wifi also. I had the phone and the g pad at least 60 ft apart and on two different floors and it was still working. Both connected to same wifi network. Anyone know for sure how this works?

Left my g pad in the front corner of the house today with Wi-Fi turned off and the walked to the back corner of my yard and it stayed solidly connected from about 175 ft. Much better than earlier versions of blue tooth