Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG G Pad 8.3 - Screen Protectors

Anyone find and install a good screen protector for the G Pad? As with the cases, none of the major manufacturers have a protector available for this. Seeing a few off brands of which I have never heard of or have experience with. If anyone has purchased one that they would recommend please post here.

Default Re: LG G Pad 8.3 - Screen Protectors

Quote Originally Posted by cbb77 View Post
    Anyone find and install a good screen protector for the G Pad? As with the cases, none of the major manufacturers have a protector available for this. Seeing a few off brands of which I have never heard of or have experience with. If anyone has purchased one that they would recommend please post here.
    I bought the Amazon Illumishield. Fits and feels great for $8ish shipped. Not fingerprint proof if you have sweaty palms like me though lol

I actually have kept the stock one on. I cut off the little tag from the top of it and it works really really well.

Quote Originally Posted by bigcatman View Post
    I actually have kept the stock one on. I cut off the little tag from the top of it and it works really really well.
    I did that at first too, but it wasnt smooth for me. My thumb would get stuck in place while playing DT2 lol

Global Posts
    6,458 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Quote Originally Posted by bigcatman View Post
    That's what I'm doing until my case and screen protector arrive from South Korea.

OptimuS G Pro
    Live long and prosper.

6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by erwaso View Post
    I bought the Amazon Illumishield. Fits and feels great for $8ish shipped. Not fingerprint proof if you have sweaty palms like me though lol
    Thanks. I had looked at that one but the one review on Amazon for that was bad. Thus was looking for other folks who may have used one.

Does anyone know if the screen is gorilla glass ?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cbb77 View Post
    Thanks. I had looked at that one but the one review on Amazon for that was bad. Thus was looking for other folks who may have used one.
    I was waiting a few weeks before posting my review on it. Any screen protector with have tons of good of AND bad reviews. I don't listen to them, for the cheap price I'd rather see for myself. And I'm happy with this one. I'd buy it again.

Amazon.com: ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - LG G PAD 8.3 Screen Protector Shield + Lifetime Replacements: Computers & Accessories

I have been using this one for over a week now and really like it. It is a wet application (which I have always had good luck with). It reduces fingerprints by about 60% and has zero bubbles. very smooth and slippery feel to your fingers. liked it so much I bought one for my new nexus 5 phone.

Global Posts
    370 Global Posts

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield w/ Carbon Fiber back skin. Hopefully it doesn't turn out lumpy like the original Zaggs.

- 13.3 MBP Retina
    - Google Nexus 6
    - Verizon Galaxy Note 4
    - Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
    - Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
    - Verizon Samsung Galaxy Gear S