Got my LG G Pad today, works great with GEL and OK Google

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
This is my second one as I had to return the 1st due to getting really hot and some wicked lag and a few other things I didn't like, got the black one this time and it certainly looks much better but thats my opinion and obviously not fact, anyways I installed the newest Google search and the Google experience launcher and its great! After updating Google services Google now works fine, to get the OK Google voice command to work you go into settings and download the update for English US for offline speech recognition, knock knock still works but only to turn the screen on, it won't turn the screen off, but for me that's a none issue, q slide works fine, not tried Q Pair yet as I'm phoneless right now (posted in the n5 section as to why ), no force closes, no funky placement of any icons or the search bar, all is good.

So... Needless to say I'm really really enjoying the tablet so far and the GEL working flawless on a 4.2.2 ROM is good to know, if you like the nexus 5 look I highly recommend trying this yourself

Posted via Android Central App

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I was reading on xda that one user is going to get Cyanogenmod working on it, that will be perfect for me, the only issue I do have with the G Pad is no apps2sd support but that could change with CM, glad your enjoying it, I'm actually think of getting rid of my iPad mini retina now

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11