What can interfere with Knock On?
I have a G2 that the Knock Knock feature works really well for Knock On but the G pad's Knock On doesn't respond 50% of the time. What can I look for as a possible interference?
I've tried the 3 Knock technique, also the first tap, hesitate, then two taps. Knock Off works everytime.
Sent from my LG-V500 using AC Forums mobile app
- 12-15-2013, 11:12 AM #2
Re: What can interfere with Knock On?
I booted into Safe Mode but I'm still getting the same response, er, non-response to knocking. It seems to more readily work when the screen times out but when it has been off awhile, like in deep sleep, it doesn't want to wake up. I'm not using a lock screen, either.
- 01-08-2014, 03:31 PM #4
- 01-09-2014, 06:48 AM #5
- 01-09-2014, 08:30 AM #6
- 01-10-2014, 11:48 PM #7
- By indysteve9 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2013, 10:35 PM
- By Dirtjunkie21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2013, 06:50 AM
- By tangozebra in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2013, 11:30 AM
- By mattkaff in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2013, 03:51 PM
- By patmant10 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2013, 01:58 AM